This is universal VAT calculator for any European country. It is very simple to use calculator:
- select a country
- select VAT rate – standard (default), reduced or super reduced
- enter any price you know – price including VAT or price excluding VAT or VAT value.
Current VAT rates by country
VAT in not EU countries
|Country||VAT Rate (Standard)||Reduced VAT Rate||Local name|
|Saudi Arabia||5%||none||ضريبة القيمة المضافة|
- Measures taken to support the European economy in face of the coronavirus crisisThe European Commission (EC) is coordinating a common European response to the outbreak of COVID-19. The European Commission and European Central Bank (ECB) are taking resolute action to reinforce our public health sectors and mitigate the socio-economic impact in the European Union.
- Next quarter VAT payments deferred in UKUK Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak announced about large aid for UK business and employees. Over 30 billion pounds of cash to businesses equivalent to 1.5% of GDP.
- What is VAT rate in CroatiaCurrent VAT rate in Croatia is 25% for most goods and services.
- Sales tax names around the worldIn majority countries sales tax is called Value-Added Tax (VAT). The second most popular name is Goods and Services Tax … Read more
- Japan increased consumption tax (VAT) from 1st of October 2019From 1st of October, 2019 Japan increased Consumption Tax from 8% to 10%. It was long delayed tax rise and … Read more