This is very simple Luxembourgish VAT calculator. It can be used as well as reverse VAT calculator so it is easy to calculate VAT inclusive and exclusive prices.
What is VAT rate in Luxembourg?
Current VAT rate in Luxembourg is 17% for most goods and services. There is reduced VAT rate (8%) and super reduced VAT rate (3%) for some goods and services. Also there is 14% parking rate in Luxembourg.
Parking rate in Luxembourg
The parking rate of 14% applies to:
- Wines with an ABV of 13% or less, with the exception of sparkling wines, liqueur wines and fortified wines
- Solid mineral fuels, mineral oils and wood intended for use as fuel, with the exception of wood for heating
- Washing and cleaning products
- Printed advertising matter, commercial and similar catalogues; tourism publications
- Heat, cooling and steam, with the exception of heat provided by heating networks networks
- Safe custody and administration of securities
- Administration of credit and credit guarantees by a person or organisation other than that granting the credit
Value Added Tax in French
Luxembourgish Value Added Tax history
|Year||Standard rate||Reduced rate||Increased rate||Parking rate|
|1971||2% | 5%||10%||–||–|
|1983||3% | 6%||12%||–||–|
|1992||3% | 6%||15%||–||–|
|1993||3% | 6%||15%||–||12%|
|2015||3% | 8%||17%||–||14%|