There three official languages in Belgium (French, Dutch, German) and locally Value Added Tax is called Belasting over de toegevoegde waarde in Dutch, Taxe sur la Valeur Ajoutée in French and Mehrwertsteuerthe in German.
Check this Belgian VAT calculator.
Current VAT rate in Belgium is 21% for most goods and services. There is reduced VAT rate (12%) and super reduced VAT rate (6%) for some goods and services. Also there is 12% parking rate applicable to:
1. Certain energy products such as:
– coal and solid fuel obtained from coal
– lignite and agglomerated lignite (except for jet)
– coke and semi‑coke from coal, lignite and peat
– uncharred petroleum coke used as fuel.
2. Certain tyres and inner tubes for agricultural tractors and machinery, excluding tyres and inner tubes for forestry tractors and cultivators.
Use this online Belgian VAT Calculator to calculate inclusive and exclusive VAT rate in Belgium.